VetriScience Vetri SAMe 90 is formulated to support liver health and function in dogs and cats 12 pounds and under. The combination of SAMe (S-Adenosylmethionine) and powerful antioxidant glutathione acts as the first line of defense for your pets liver. SAMe is involved in many of the liver’s biochemical reactions, including detoxification and antioxidant defense. SAMe supports production of Glutathione, which is a critical antioxidant for detoxification of drugs and toxins in the liver. Glutathione supports liver health through antioxidant protection and detoxification of the liver. It can help protect liver cells from toxins and reduce damage to liver cells that can be caused by medication. Vetri SAMe 90 is enteric coated to protect it from the digestive system and ensure absorption and utilization of nutrients. Research shows that SAMe also supports cognitive function by stimulating increased activity of serotonin and dopamine. For best results, administer tablet on an empty stomach one hour prior to feeding.
- A veterinarian approved liver support formula with SAMe and glutathione for dogs and cats
- Optimal absorption of SAMe occurs in the small intestine. For this reason, tablets are enteric coated to protect the ingredients from stomach acid and ensure they are delivered in tact to the small intestine where they can be effectively absorbed and utilized
- Formulated to help maintain optimal health and function of your pet’s liver with the powerful antioxidant glutathione and S-adenosylmethionine
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households with small canines and cats
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal of approval so you know you’re buying a product developed to quality standards
Directions for Use
Up to 12 lbs: Give 1 tablet daily. For best results, give on an empty stomach one hour prior to feeding.
Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) S-Adenosylmethionine (Same) 90 mg, L-Glutathione 10 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Enteric Coating Ingredients Include: Glycerol Triacetate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Phthalate, Red #40, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow #10.