Farnam Vetrolin Linament Muscle & Joint Pain Relief For Horse
Just like us, daily exercise takes its toll on your horse’s muscles. Farnam Vetrolin Horse Liniment promotes relief and relaxation after physical activity, reducing swelling and inflammation to aid in a comfortable recovery. In addition to providing soothing relief, this liniment stimulates blood flow to sore ankles, knees and tendons to help with recovery. It's made with five essential oils and a signature herbal scent for a calming, therapeutic end to a long day of activity. Whether it’s for daily exercise, work around the farm or competition, help your horse feel as fresh at the end of the day as they did at the start. Versatile and economical, Vetrolin Liniment is a concentrated formula that can be diluted for use as a body wash or as a delightfully refreshing post-workout body brace. Give your horse the relief and recovery they deserve with Vetrolin Liniment.
- Helps reduce inflammation and aid in muscle recovery by stimulating blood flow.
- An herbal fragrance and lustrous shine are imparted to your horse’s coat.
- Provides 360-degree spray-on relief for muscle soreness, stiffness and general aches.
- Made with five essential oils to help soothe and revitalize your horse.
- Vetrolin Liniment is a concentrated formula that can be diluted for use as a body wash or as a delightfully refreshing post-workout body brace.
- Vetrolin's signature herbal fragrance and lustrous shine is imparted to your horse’s coat.
- Provides topical relief for muscle soreness, stiffness and general aches.
- Also available in 32 oz bottle.
Directions For Use
Body Wash: Dilute 1 ounce with 1 quart of warm water.
Brace: Dilute 4 ounces with 1 quart of warm water. Apply freely and rub briskly.
Full Strength: Rub full strength onto the horse’s legs to help reduce swelling.
Alcohol, Water, Green Soap, Oil Of Sassafras, Oil Of Spike, Oil Of Cedarwood, Oil Of Rosemary And Oil Of Thyme.