Viralys Gel is maple-flavored, making it irresistible to cats and easy to administer. Recommended for immune system support and conditions responsive to L-Lysine, such as feline herpes virus. Lysine also helps support respiratory health and helps maintain normal eye function and health.
Viralys Gel helps manage the following:
- Runny nose
- Sinus congestion
- Watery eyes
- Inflamed eyes
- Conjunctivitis (eye discharge)
For use in cats only.
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of symptoms caused by the feline herpes virus
- Routine administration of these treats will help to reduce herpes flare-ups
- Cats love the highly-palatable maple flavor; simple to dose and easy to administer
- Easily administer veterinarian-recommended amount of Lysine: adult cats = 500mg 2x daily, kittens = 250mg 2x daily
Directions for Use
Apply the paste directly in your cat’s mouth or spread on the nose or paws where the cat can lick off the paste.
For Cats 6 months and older: For daily administration give ½ teaspoon (500mg, 2.7g) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
For Kittens younger than 6 months: For daily administration give ¼ teaspoon (250mg, 1.35 g) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
Safe for long term use when used according to directions.
Active Ingredients per 1/2 tsp: L-Lysine Hydrochloride ..... 500 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Maple Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Riboflavin 5'-Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sucralose, Edetate Disodium.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Warnings: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE, CONTACT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Recommended for the Viralys Gel for Cats (5 oz)