Viralys Powder is poultry and tuna-flavored, making it irresistible to cats and easy to administer. Recommended for immune system support and conditions responsive to L-Lysine, such as feline herpes virus. Lysine also helps support respiratory health and helps maintain normal eye function and health.
Viralys Powder helps manage the following:
- Runny nose
- Sinus congestion
- Watery eyes
- Inflamed eyes
- Conjunctivitis (eye discharge)
For use in cats only.
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of symptoms caused by the feline herpes virus
- Routine administration of these treats will help to reduce herpes flare-ups
- Cats love the highly-palatable fish and poultry flavor; simple to dose and easy to administer
- Easily administer veterinarian-recommended amount of Lysine: adult cats = 500mg 2x daily, kittens = 250mg 2x daily
Directions for Use
For Cats 6 months and older: For daily administration give 1 scoop (500mg) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
For Kittens younger than 6 months: For daily administration give ½ scoop (250mg) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
Safe for long term use when used according to directions.
Active Ingredients per 1 scoop: L-Lysine Hydrochloride ..... 500 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (enzymatic), Hydrolyzed Poultry Liver (enzymatic), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Sulfate.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Warnings: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE, CONTACT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Recommended for the Viralys Powder for Cats