Treat those stubborn ear infections with the enzymatic power of the Zymox Plus Advanced Formula 1% Hydrocortisone Otic Dog & Cat Ear Solution. Enzymes are naturally occurring proteins that are highly effective against bacterial, fungal and yeast ear infections, so it’s an excellent alternative to antibiotics. Working to destroy the offending organisms, this solution combines the increased potency of the proven antimicrobial LP3 Enzyme System with an additional four biofilm-reducing enzymes. These added enzymes actually penetrate the layer of slime often found in the ear, so ear infections don’t stand a chance. No cleaning of the ear is required so as not to disrupt the enzyme activity, and the inclusion of hydrocortisone provides inflammation relief during the healing process.
Engineered to aid in the management of the toughest chronic otitis externa cases due to resistant organisms, such as those that form complex biofilms as in pseudomonas and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Features increased potency of the patented LP3 Enzyme System PLUS four additional biofilm-reducing enzymes formulated to destroy the hard-to-penetrate biofilm. When combined, the results are antibacterial, antifungal and anti-yeast along with effective biofilm removal. Advanced Formula ZYMOX Otic’s advanced enzyme technology makes caring for a pet’s ears easy and fear-free with reduced touching of sensitive ears. With 1% hydrocortisone for relief of itching due to minor inflammation, dermatitis or other minor irritations. For use on any age dog or cat.
- Resistant otitis
- Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-yeast
- Antibiofilm technology
- Itch relief
- Irritated or inflamed ears
- Removal of ear exudate
- Promotes healthy ears
- For dogs and cats
- For pets who swim
- Pets who live in moist or hot environments
- Naturally occurring enzymes are highly effective against bacterial, fungal and yeast ear infections, plus the anti-inflammatory power of hydrocortisone.
- Proven antimicrobial LP3 Enzyme System inhibits, splits and destroys the offending organisms while leaving healthy cells alone.
- Four additional biofilm-reducing enzymes destroy the hard-to-penetrate biofilm slime layer that obscures the microbe.
- Ideal for cases of repeated infections or infections that won’t resolve, and bacteria will never develop a resistance to the enzymes. Great alternative to antibiotics and the non-toxic solution won’t irritate a pet’s sensitive or irritated skin and is great for dogs and cats.
- Made in the USA
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Apply liberally to un-cleaned ear, filling ear canal. Gently massage and work into infected area. Wipe to remove excess. Use once a day for 7 days. Safe for extended use on persistent cases.
Important: Do not clean ears before or during use. Do not use in conjunction with topical ear products or cleaners. Do not allow water in or near ear during use. If condition persists or worsens, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Store at room temperature. Warning: Do not use on punctured ear drums. Do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Keep out of reach of children.
Benzyl Alcohol, Beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Dextranase, Dextrose, D-Mannose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Mutanase, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Hydrocortisone