When your dog or cat is experiencing an upset stomach or intestinal issues that result in loose stool, they need relief! Our Vetoquinol Oral Gel for Dogs and Cats is chicken-flavored and works to quickly help reduce loose stool and related issues.
In dogs and cats, occasional loose stool can be caused by stress, diet and environmental changes, among other factors. Pro-Pectalin works with your pet’s body to provide quick relief, promote normal bowel function and balance gut pH, while also soothing an upset digestive system.
Our formula helps to firm stool and contains probiotics and microencapsulated Enterococcus faecium that help to restore intestinal bacteria and microbial flora. Microencapsulation helps protect Enterococcus faecium against low pH stomach acid so that the beneficial bacteria can find its way to the intestines to help restore healthy bacteria.
Pro-Pectalin contains three highly-effective ingredients:
- Kaolin – Absorbs water and excess bacteria to help soothe irritated intestines.
- Pectin – Absorbs water to help firm stool and provide relief from loose stool.
- Enterococcus faecium – A beneficial bacteria found in the gastrointestinal tract that works to restore normal bacteria.
- Oral gel for dogs and cats with occasional loose stool from stress, diet & environmental changes
- Pro-Pectalin contains kaolin, pectin & Enterococcus faecium to help firm stool & support digestion
- Liver-flavored gel helps soothe upset digestive system, restore intestinal bacteria & balance gut pH
- Pro-Pectalin contains probiotics that support digestive and intestinal health & microbial flora
- Microencapsulation helps guard Enterococcus faecium against low pH stomach acid to reach intestines
Directions for Use
Administer orally every 8 hours or as indicated by your veterinarian.
|Dogs 10 lbs & Under||1 cc|
|Dogs 11-30 lbs||3 cc|
|Dogs 31-60 lbs||5 cc|
|Dogs 61 lbs & Over||8 cc|
Active Per Ml: Kaolin 0.6 G, Pectin 0.025 G, Direct-Fed Microbials 0.2 Billion Cfu (Enterococcus Faecium) Kaolin, Soy Oil, Pectin, Silicon Dioxide, Encapsulated Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Powdered Sugar, Chicken Flavor, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Recommended for the Pro-Pectalin Anti-Diarrheal Gel for Dogs & Cats