VetriScience Cardio Strength Heart Supplement
VetriScience Cardio Strength consists of 11 active ingredients that support long-term cardiovascular health and function in cats and dogs. Its recommended for pets with pre-existing heart conditions, breeds prone to heart issues and senior or geriatric pets. This powerful formula consists of amino acids, vitamins and minerals that support a normal heartbeat and circulation while helping maintain blood pressure and cholesterol within normal ranges. Key ingredients like taurine, L-Carnitine, CoQ10 and omega fatty acids help keep your pets heart healthy and strong while maintaining their energy levels.
- Veterinarian approved cardio strength heart support formula for dogs and cats
- Features 11 synergistic ingredients that are vital for elderly animals such as L-taurine, potassium, DMG, CoQ10, L-carnitine, RPA, GLA and vitamin E
- Recommended to support animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular functions, breeds that are disposed to cardiovascular stress, or geriatric dogs
- Designed to support heart muscles and cardiovascular functions, as well as reduce oxidative stress and support circulation and better oxygen utilization
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Directions for Use
Cats: Give 1 capsule daily.
Dogs: Give 1 capsule per 30 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl 50 mg, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 30 IU Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Powder Blend 25 mg, Coenzyme Q10 20 mg, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) Powder Blend 10 mg, Folic Acid 0.9 mg, Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate/Malate) 0.5 mg, Potassium (as Potassium Citrate/Malate) 0.1 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.007 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Rice Flour,Titatnium Dioxide (Color), Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate