VetriScience Coenzyme CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and immune system booster that has a wide range of benefits for pets of all ages. Its recommended for senior or geriatric pets who may experience a decrease in CoQ10 production as they age. Found in vital organs like the brain, heart, kidneys and liver, CoQ10 enhances the formation of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the basic energy molecule used by every cell. By doing so, CoQ10 supports cellular energy necessary for heart health, carbohydrate metabolism, oxygen utilization, liver detoxification and blood sugar balance. CoQ10 also promotes dental health as low levels have been linked to poor gum health. In addition, CoQ10 supports circulation, physical energy and stamina, especially for competitive and working animals that experience strenuous muscle use.
- Formulated to support cardiovascular health, blood sugar balance, gum tissue health, periodontal health, circulation, physical energy, stamina, oxygen utilization, carbohydrate metabolism, normal detoxification processes, and more
- CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10) a powerful antioxidant and immune enhancer, is found in the mitochondria, the chemical factories of all cells where energy is made. It is safe and natural supplement that supports the formation of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the basic cellular energy molecule
- Deficiencies of CoEnzyme Q10 have been associated with improper functioning of the heart muscle and gum tissue
- Great as an adjunct for animals with recurrent or persistent mouth and gum concerns or enhancing energy production for a healthy immune response
- Palatable treats are easy to feed daily and great for all weight ranges and since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Directions for Use
Give 1 capsule daily per 10 lbs of body weight. If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) Coenzyme Q10 10 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Gelatin, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetarian Leucine