Help protect your precious pooch from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment for Medium Dogs. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of both your house and hound. The waterproof formula for dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing between 11 and 20 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 11-20 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 4 or 6 treatments.
For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older and weighing 11 - 20 lbs. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep out of reach of children. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product.
Directions for Use
How to open:
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to apply:
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet‘s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dogs should be standing for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the tube evenly on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dog‘s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Discard empty tube.
- Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than 4 weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every 7 days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Active Ingredients : Imidacloprid 9.10% , Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.