AlphaTRAK Blood Sugar Lancet Device For Dogs & Cats
The AlphaTRAK® Diabetic Blood Glucose Lancing Device is a simple and easy to use method of acquiring a drop of capillary blood for testing cat and dog glucose levels at home.
This device is designed to work with the AlphaTRAK® and AlphaTRAK® 2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System, it is an easy-to-use system that includes a way of adjusting the depth to accommodate multiple testing sites, and make testing a lot less stressful for you and your pet.
1. This product is only suitable to be used with the AlphaTRAK® and AlphaTRAK® 2 Diabetic equipment.
2. Please do not use with any AlphaTrak® 3 equipment.
- Safe and suitable for both dogs and cats.
- Simple one-button trigger for quick blood sample gathering.
- Removable cap and easy lancet loading.
- Adjustable depth to suit your pets testing needs.
- Works best in conjunction with AlphaTrak® Lancets & AlphaTRAK® 2 Blood Glucose System.
Directions For Use
- Your veterinarian will need to teach you how to properly obtain a blood sample from your diabetic pet.
- Do not use the device until you are comfortable with how to obtain a sample.