AniMed FSO Flax Seed Oil Blend For Horses
All animals great and small require a certain amount of fat in their diets, to maintain optimal health, and your horse is no different. The AniMed Flax Seed Oil Horse Supplement is a rich and natural source of the omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that your horse needs to remain blue ribbon-worthy. Made with both soybean oil and flaxseed oil, the AniMed Flax Seed Oil Horse Supplement is a safe and effective way for you to provide your horse with the much-needed omegas that may be missing from her normal feed.
- Made from both flaxseed oil and soybean oil, to offer a rich source of omega fatty acids.
- Suitable for Horses of all classes.
- Provides your horse with essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
- Liquid formula provides an easy method of delivery by simply adding atop your horse’s feed.
- A dietary supplement that offers omega fatty acids that may otherwise be lacking in your horse’s diet.
- Made in the USA.
Directions For Use
- FSO Blend should be top dressed or mixed with normal feed ration. As a general rule of good feeding practices oils should be introduced gradually.
- Horse: 1000lbs total body weight, feed 1 to 2 ounces daily. Horses 500lbs total body weight, feed 1 ounce daily.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Soybean Oil, Flaxseed Oil (Cold pressed, Organic) Guaranteed Analysis: Nutritional Data per ounce: Crude Protein (min): 1% Crude Fat (min): 98% Crude Fiber (max): >1% Linolenic (Omega 3) (min): 2000 mg Linoleic (Omega 6) (min): 1500 mg Unsaponifiable matter: less than 2% Insolubles: less than 1% For MSDS Sheet.