This medication only ships to:
AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MN, MS, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, SD, VA, WA, WI, WY
Fertagyl (gonadorelin) Injection for Cattle
Fertagyl is indicated for the treatment of ovarian follicular cysts in cattle. Fertagyl may be used with Estrumate to synchronize estrus cycles to allow fixed-time artificial insemination in lactating dairy cows. Each ml of Fertagyl solution contains 43 micrograms of synthetic gonadorelin. Gonadorelin is the gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH). Synthetic gonadorelin is physiologically and chemically identical to the endogenous bovine hypothalamic releasing factor. For treatment of ovarian follicular cysts, the recommended dosage of Fertagyl is 2 ml per cow, given IM or IV. When using with Estrumate to allow fixed-time artificial insemination, administer 2 ml of Estrumate by IM injection 6 to 8 days after the first injection of Fertagyl. Administer a second 2 ml dose of Fertagyl injection 30 to 72 hours after the Estrumate injection. Inseminate 8 to 24 hours later. Gonadorelin.
- Treatment of cystic ovaries in dairy cattle
- Use with ESTRUMATE® (cloprostenol injection) to synchronize estrous cycles to allow for fixed time artificial insemination (FTAI) in lactating dairy cows.
- Use with cloprostenol sodium to synchronize estrous cycles to allow for FTAI in beef cows.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Each mL of FERTAGYL contains 43 mcg gonadorelin.
- For treatment of cystic ovaries: 2 mL per cow via intravenous or intramuscular injection.
- For estrous synchronization: 2 mL per cow via intravenous or intramuscular injection. See package insert for complete dosing regimen.
- Available in 100 mL and 20 mL bottles.
This item is NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.