As pet parents, we care about keeping our dogs and cats healthy so they can live a long and happy life. A key to keeping your pet healthy is maintaining a well-functioning urinary system. The urinary system is the most important route for eliminating waste. The kidneys work to filter the blood of toxins and circulate useful nutrients back into the body. The kidneys are also essential for regulating the body’s pH, supporting red blood cell production and producing hormones. Keeping this system working efficiently is important for long-term pet health.
Methigel urinary acidifier gel supports the urinary system in both dogs and cats. It promotes normal bladder and urinary function and promotes healthy pH levels in acidic urine. Issues like crystal formations can occur when urine pH is too high. Using a urinary acidifier may help keep crystal formation at bay.
Vets recommend Methigel for:
- Promoting a healthy urinary system
- Decreasing unpleasant urine odors
- Discouraging urine crystal formations
- Balancing urine pH levels
- Methigel helps maintain normal urine pH, which may also reduce the occurrence of crystal formation.
- Methigel also helps control the odor from canine and feline urine residues.
- Recommended aiding in the support of urinary tract health.
- Methigel is extremely palatable. To stimulate taste interest, place a small amount of Methigel on animal's nose or directly into mouth.
Directions for Use
Not for use in animals less than 1 year of age. Administer orally. Methigel® is extremely palatable. To stimulate taste interest, place a small amount of Methigel on animal's nose or directly into mouth.
For Dogs: Administer 1 teaspoon daily.
For Cats: Administer 1/2 teaspoon daily.
Active Ingredients per Teaspoon (6 Grams):
Cane Molasses, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Fish Oil, Gelatin By-Products, Malt Syrup, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Propionate (a preservative), Soybean Oil, Water, Xantham Gum.