Ocu-GLO Vision X-L Supplement Soft Chews
Ocu-GLO XL Chewables for Medium to Large Dogs are a blend of different antioxidants that complement traditional therapy for eye health. This supplement is formulated to protect vital cells in the eye against free radical damage, to support normal cellular health and function. Ocu-GLO XL Chewables include Grape seed extract, Lutein and Omega-3 fatty acids, and also Astaxanthin and Rutin for enhanced antioxidant support! Our XL Chewables are a great choice for dogs with sensitive GI tracts. Ocu-GLO XL Chewables are safe for perioperative use, and are tasty supplements that are easy to administer.
- Formed into a convenient chew.
- Easier administration at mealtime for medium to large dogs.
- Optimal for pets with sensitive mouths or GI tracts.
- They are soy-free and contain a palatable artificial chicken-flavor for pets allergic to chicken or soy.
- Formulated by board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists.
- Includes GLO for optimal vision health: Grape Seed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Specifically formulated to support canine eyes.
- Astaxanthin, Green Tea Extract, and Rutin for enhanced antioxidant support.
Direction for Use
||Amount Per Soft Chew
|GLO® Proprietary Blend of (Omega 3 EPA/DHA, Grape Seed Extract, Lutein)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
|Green Tea Leaf Extract
|Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-pantothenate)
|Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
|Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Arabic gum, brewer's yeast, citrus pectin, fish oil, glycerin, imitation chicken flavor, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, oat meal, propionic acid, rosemary extract, sorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, water.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.