Pala-Tech Gelling Electrolyte Granule For Horses
Pala-Tech™ Equine Gelling Electrolyte is a unique formulation to help keep horses hydrated and minimize the stressors normally associated when trailering, competing, training, etc. The product is a fast-acting oral powder that turns into a long-lasting gel at a targeted pH to support normal fluid and electrolyte balance and intestinal hydration for foals and adult horses.
The gel form provides time-released water retention benefits to the horse to create a water reserve which minimizes the need to hydrate more often saving time and money. Useful for horses and foals needing immediate and long-lasting hydration, foals with scours, and other digestive disturbance conditions causing the horse distress.
- Provides immediate and sustained hydration to support normal uid and electrolyte balance.
- Prior to and during trailering or transport.
- Stressors such as diet change, shipping, weather, etc.
- Scours or loose stools or G.I. disturbances.
- Endurance riding, training or sustained performance.
- To provide hydration and energy to the horse or foal.
- Easy-to-open, user-friendly recyclable container
Directions For Use
Feed directly as a powder or mix with water. Horses will readily eat the powder, so can be administered any time for on-the-spot action and results.
Guaranteed analysis (per 100 grams)
|Salt (NaCl), minimum
|Salt (NaCl), maximum
|Sodium (Na), minimum
|Sodium (Na), maximum
|Magnesium (Mg), minimum
|Potassium (K), minimum