Redonyl Ultra Soft Chews provide a concentrated source of PEA for dogs with seasonal allergies. Redonyl Ultra is a first-in-class nutraceutical with ultra-micronized PEA. Concurrent use of Redonyl Ultra Soft Chews and topical management products for the skin, including shampoos, mousse, conditioners, sprays, and wipes, can help maintain the health of your canine patients’ skin. For skin issues with wide ranging causes, a multimodal approach is often recommended. Add Redonyl Ultra Soft Chews to your current dermatology protocol for additional skin support.
PEA is a naturally-occurring skin lipid produced in response to tissue injury and stress. PEA levels are 30 times higher in unhealthy skin. Mast cells are the target of PEA. In the presence of allergens, mast cells degranulate and release histamine and other mediators, generating the signs typically associated with seasonal allergies.
- Supporting the skin, regardless of the cause, is essential to keeping your canine friend happy and comfortable
- Provides a concentrated source of PEA for dogs in a palatable, easy-to-administer soft chew
- For skin issues with wide ranging causes
- Hypoallergenic, containing zero wheat, chicken or beef
- Holistic approach to skin issues
Directions for Use
Under the direction of a veterinarian, administer using the chart below as a guideline.
|36-49 lbs||1 chew daily|
|50-73 lbs||1 1/2 chews daily|
|74-100 lbs||2 chews daily
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA): 200 mg
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (Flaxseed Oil): 144 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 3.9 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 3.4 mg
Inactive ingredients: Corn Starch, Emulsifier, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Boric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil
Recommended for the Redonyl Ultra for Dogs 200mg (120 soft chews)