Dechra TrizCHLOR 4 Wipes are convenient wet wipes indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal and antibacterial.
For support of healthy skin for animals with conditions responsive to chlorhexidine. These conditions include: superficial bacterial and fungal skin infections, acute moist dermatitis (hot spots), pododermatitis.
- Indicated for dogs, cats and horses
- Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Antifungal
- Non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin
Directions for Use
Apply to affected area as directed by your veterinarian.
4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, USP; TrizEDTA® (Tromethamine, USP; Disodium EDTA, USP) composition
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, USP:
- Adjunctive therapy for bacterial skin infections caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
- Residual effect; shown to remain active on skin after rinsing
- Bacteria do not tend to develop resistance towards chlorhexidine gluconate
TrizEDTA® (Tromethamine, USP; Disodium EDTA, USP) composition:
- Antimicrobial and antibiotic potentiating activity
- Blocks the Pseudomonas efflux pump
- Potentiates chlorhexidine and antibiotics
- Disrupts the bacterial cell wall by chelating metal ions making the cell wall more porous
- Inhibits the effects of ulceration