Vetericyn VF Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin HydroGel Spray
Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Hydrogel is designed to adhere to the site of application, allowing the advanced hypochlorous formula to penetrate the wound bed. This unique hydrogel does not cause dermal irritation and is safe for use in sensitive areas. Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel is an excellent post-surgical wound care solution, and can be used for post-surgical incisions. Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel is also available in dispensing sizes for wound management at home.
- Aids in autolytic debridement.
- Reduce incidence of exuberant granulation tissue (proud flesh).
- Provides itch and pain relief of dermatological ailments.
- Protects wound bed from foreign bodies.
- Adheres to areas difficult to treat.
- Safe for use on newborn animals even before eyes open.
Directions For Use
Shake well. Remove excess hair and necrotic tissue from wound area. Necrotic tissue can be softened with hydrogel for easier debridement. Adjust spray nozzle to desired setting and saturate the affected area. Reapply as needed to keep wound moist but not wet. If wound requires a bandage, apply at each bandage change.
Hypochlorous Acid 0.012%
Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate.