VetriScience Composure Long Lasting provides extended calming support for dogs suffering from separation anxiety. It’s also great for traveling, boarding, holidays, routine changes and more. Composure Long Lasting is clinically shown to support calm behavior for up to 8 hours. Composure Long Lasting is a powerful blend of four effective ingredients that keep your dog calm throughout the day. Shoden Ashwagandha, a multi-patented form of this well-researched herb is clinically proven to relieve stress and promote improved sleep quality in dogs. Patented Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) and L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand) each play key roles in supporting balanced behavior and relaxation in dogs.During times of added stress, you can double or triple your dog’s dose. These tasty chicken liver-flavored chews can be given to your dog on a daily basis or simply as needed.
- Designed to support calm behavior in canine companions for up to 8 hours.
- May help nervous dogg who experience separation anxiety and stress during travel, boarding, holidays, routine changes and more.
- Tasty chicken liver-flavored chews can be given daily or as needed.
- During times of added stress, you can double or triple your pup’s dose.
- Formulated with an herb that may help relieve stress and improve your dog’s sleep quality.
Directions for Use
Up to 50 lbs: 1 chew daily.
51-100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
Active Ingredients: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 134 Mg, Shoden [Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Extract] 40 Mg, Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend 22 Mg, L-Theanine (Suntheanine Brand) 21 Mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver Flavor, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil