Vetri Mega Probiotic™ is produced from beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health. This product is recommended for normalizing digestion, food intolerances, poor diet, supporting regularity and gastrointestinal, immunological and neurological support. Each Vetri Mega Probiotic capsule is guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms.
- Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the balance of the digestive system, which is essential for improving digestion and enhancing overall health as well as support microflora balance in other areas of the body like the skin and respiratory system where mucous membranes are exposed to the environment. They also assist in gas and bloating prevention, produce B vitamins and important enzymes, all while supporting regularity!
- Non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health for your dog or cat
- Recommended for normalizing digestion, food intolerances, poor diet, supporting regularity and gastrointestinal, immunological and neurological support
- An all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms with 5 billion microorganisms per capsule, including 8 different strains such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, rhamnosus and casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, breve, longum and lactis, and Streptococcus thermophiles
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Directions for Use
Up to 40 lbs: 1 capsule daily
Over 40 lbs: 2 capsules daily.
For Cats: Give 1/2 capsule daily mixed with food.
Give product preferably after a meal.
1 capsule yields 7.5 Billion CFU.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Silicon Dioxide, Dried Lactobacillus Brevis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Thermophilus Fermentation Product